Monday, March 24, 2014

Manic Monday Triple Overtime--Look, I Just Hate The Guy...

Even though it's a book I like by a writer I like and an artist I like, this may be the worst way ever to start a comic book if you want me to like it...

Grrr...

BONUS:
Ah, the Pulitzer for unveiling Norman Osborn's identity.

I wonder where he keeps the Pulitzers for burying the story on Tony Stark's crimes, or Thunderbolt Ross' crimes, or Spider-Man's identity, or Daredevil's identity, or...

Oh, that's right, they don't reward reporters for burying stories and hiding the truth.

Ben Urich--worst reporter ever.

From Superior Spider-Man Annual #2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any chance this segment is an homage to the comic strip Shia Labeouf plagiarized, Justin M. Damiano. Sorta looks similar.

Martin Gray said...

Yeah, Ben quickly became his own cliche.