Monday, September 9, 2013

Manic Monday Triple-Overtime--3 Minute Hair Magic!!

If Nightwing and Red Robin got married...

Well, let's all discover it together, shall we?

Wait, your hair is a little bit messy, so all the girls call you "Wild Man From Borneo"?? That's...weird. If only you were born a few years later, Dick...

I hope you appreciate the amount of restraint I'm showing here...

"Tornado-proof"? "Plastered look"?? Those are not terms I'd want applied to my hair...

Also, any product that is also used for burning feet, bruises, and chafing...I'm not sure I want that in my hair.

Ad from Police Comics #124 (1953)

3 comments:

Martin Gray said...

To be fair, he indicates that he DOESN'T want the plastered look.

He sure is dreamy.

Smurfswacker said...

Have you ever tried rubbing your hair for three minutes straight? I guarantee you it is anything but "ahort." It also brings about dishpan hands (scalp-pan hands?) which require more Nil-o-Nal.

SallyP said...

You do NOT want to see what his hands look like now!