Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Night Fights--

I'll be honest with you--I haven't won Friday Night Fights in awhile, and I'm getting pretty itchy.

So I'm bringing out the big guns.

It's 1998, and Marvel just officially ending the 90s by ending the debacle that was "Heroes Reborn."

All of our heroes have finally returned to good old Earth-616, and are ready for action. Including Thor.

Now, they wouldn't give Thor someone too tough to fight in his first issue back, would they? They'd start him off with someone like Stilt-Man, right?

WRONG!!

The Destroyer is being controlled by the spirit of an embittered military man who is sick of not getting any respect. He's tearing up the docks, and he has already trashed the Avengers.

So now it's Goldilocks' turn!! GAME ON!!

























Oops. Welcome back AND so long, Thor!!

Spacebooger wants you all to relax, because Thor is no more dead than Catwoman is...

The extreme hurt of Thor #1 (1996) is brought to you by Dan Jurgens, John Romita Jr., and Kluas Janson.

Now is the time for you to go and vote for my fight. Why? If I win, I'll show you how Thor comes back from this. Otherwise, you'll have to go on believing he's dead, because we always believe what the last panel in a continued comic story shows us, right? Right? So go vote!


No comments: