Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Night Fights--Tip Of The Tounge Stlye!!

It's Friday Night Fights, man-on-animal action, blah blah blah...I'm sick, so let's keep this short.

Goofy warrior Ironjaw is wandering the wastes, pondering his secret origins, when something seem to be stalking him:


YAHHHHHH!!!






OUUUUCCCHHHH!!





Well, since this was your final issue, as well as your last appearance, I guess it really was the ultimate test, Ironjaw!!

Spacebooger is wondering what giant lizard tongue tastes like...

The answer was on the tip of the monster's tongue in Ironjaw #4 (1975), by Gary Friedrich and Pablo Marcos.

So now is the time for you to go and vote for my fight. Why? I'm ill, and maybe, just maybe, your support will help bring me back to health. So go vote!!


No comments: