Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Night Fights--Return Of The Dragon Style!!

It's Friday Night Fights time, and for the first time, it's direct sequel time!!

You may remember last week's award-winning fight, where Richard Dragon, Kung Fu Fighter was ambushed in a park in Gotham City by a prove-myself-by-beating-you dufus...and Dragon beat him.

Well, I promised that if I won last week, I'd bring you part 2 of that imbroglio. Well, I won, so here we are!

So, Dragon's dealt with The Stylist...but of course, that precise instant is when you-know-who decides to show up...

Now you know the Batman we've all become accustomed to? The one who is a brilliant detective? The one who can't be beaten in a fight? The one who, with 5 minutes notice, could take down Galactus?

Well, Bob Haney wasn't down with that...


















A draw?? No way...Dragon kicked your butt, Caped Crusader!!

Spacebooger knows that Shang-Chi versus Batman is the fight America most wants to see...

Bob Haney and Jim Aparo bring a Batman who ain't all that in Brave And The Bold #132 (1977).

Now is the time for you to go and vote for my fight, because, well...ah, I got nothin'. Just go vote!!

1 comment:

SallyP said...

I always giggle with glee just a little bit when Batman gets his comeuppance.

COMEUPPANCE!!