Saturday, November 27, 2010

Don't Mess With Godzilla

Well, well, well. This blog has finally paid off.

I was the proud winner of this round of Friday Night Fights, with what must sure be the greatest display of monster-on-monster action in comic book history.

So thank you to everyone who voted for me, and thank you to Spacebooger for taking the time and effort to host our grand game of paneled pugilistics.

And a special thanks to writer Ryan Colucci, because this round of FNF had a special grand prize:

A donated, ahead-of-the-official-release copy of the new graphic novel Harbor Moon.

I haven't read it yet, I don't even know what it's about, really, but I'm certain I'll enjoy it, and I'll discuss it more when I receive it. So a big thank you to Ryan Colucci, Dikran Ornekian and Pawel Sambor for contributing a keen prize to our silly game.

So really, Grant Morrison, what's the hold-up keeping you from donating an autographed Absolute All-Star Superman to us??

The two major lesson to draw from this?

A) Get off your butts and participate!! Friday Night Fights is free to all comers, and you get to show off your love for comics, and have some fun, and gain plenty of free exposure for your blog/livejournal/website, and show Batman kicking people in the face. What could be better? And you might win free stuff, too! All you need is a scanner & some comic books!! So come play with us!!

B)

Don't #%^& with Godzilla!

2 comments:

ShadowWing Tronix said...

I've been saying that for years. :) Congratulations.

Gary said...

Just found out you won (had a long weekend away) - congratulations, man!