Saturday, January 16, 2010

Snell's Guide To A Clean Apartment

Damn...my place has been kinda trashed lately...

Fortunately, my friends will help me clean it up...right?

That's OK...we bros can handle it, right?


Well, looks like I'm on my own...better get started...

Where am I gonna put all this stuff?


Oops...a slight flaw in the plan...

...but easily remedied!!


Now for the bathroom...ewwwwwwww, you guys might not wanna watch...

Nobody draws rubble like George Perez, nobody inks rubble like Joe Sinnott, and nobody writes (and edits!) rubble like Len Wein in Fantastic Four #184 (1977).


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was my very first FF comic. It came in one of those bagged 3-packs that used to be sold in drug stores.

It's funny you put up the "cleaning" sequence as that always stuck with me as a kid.

Oh, and the Eliminator was one scary dude.

Thanks for the memories.

snell said...

You're welcome, Anon. I always try to remember that every comic book was somebody's first comic...

And the Eliminator? That's a subject for another post...

Anonymous said...

"Nobody draws rubble like George Perez, nobody inks rubble like Joe Sinnott, and nobody writes (and edits!) rubble like Len Wein"

I disagree. John Byrne tore rubble up. I can't remember nor find an issue in which The Thing is cleaning up rubble after a rumble with Ultron. He forms it all up into a big ball. I wish I could find this one . . .

snell said...

No slight intended on John Byrne's rubble-drawing abilities, Anon...he's great, too.