Sunday, January 17, 2010

Grant Morrison Had Damned Well Better Work This Into A Story Soon

Dear Clark,

I've been reviewing some past cases, and I've got a question for you.

Where the hell was this...

...when I really needed it??

I mean, I really could have used that device just then...

Let's both try to keep better track of these things, OK?

Love,
Bruce

SPECIAL BONUS PANELS FROM THE SAME STORY:


Yes, World's Finest #109 (1960) does feature a super-powered Batman, wandering around Gotham City wearing a jester's outfit, busting stuff up.

Goddamn I love comic books...


2 comments:

Fanboy Wife said...

Bat-Man dressed as a clown, smashing things? Was that the harmful side effect from the ray gun?

snell said...

Welcome, FBW.

No, he was smashing things because he was "bewitched" (really a hypnotic gas!) by a medieval sorcerer who was commanding him to do life-threatening things. Superman gave Batman the ray treatment to protect him during his dangerous tasks.

Goddman I love comic books!!