Sunday, September 23, 2007

Final Crisis Preview--William Hell

Welcome to another edition of Final Crisis Preview, wherein I tell DC what great characters from the past should be returned to the DC Universe in the pending uber-series, Final Crisis.


It's a little quirky, this time:
I know, he's only William Hell, but I like him
William Hell. Yeah, he wasn't really a vigilante hero, but a white supremacist posing as a hero. But we can retcon that out.

Why should DC bring him into the New, New, New DC Universe? I dunno, I just like the costume and the name, I guess. William Hell. Cool.

One note for future William Hell scripters: if you're gonna take on a costumed identity of William Hell, it's really not a good idea to keep your civilian name of W. James Heller. I'm just sayin'.

William Hell's one and only appearance (as far as I can tell) was in Suicide Squad #4.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I was at school, the PE department misread my name as 'Hell' and printed reports with my name as 'Hell'. For a moment a parallel life was opened up before me. It was a good life.